Dr. Michael Ostad Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ostad?

Posted on October 27th, 2012

I received generic brand of medication. I have side effects and it's two weeks to date since I am waiting for someone to call my pharmacy.I have no choice at this time but to change doctor

Ostad is a horrible doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2012

This place is absolutely HORRIBLE. I am in the process of passing a kidney stone, and went to see Mr. Ostad (I refuse to refer to this man as a doctor, and his institution as a medical clinic) regarding pain in my kidney and during urination.- My appointment was for 7:30am, and I had to wait almost 2 hours just to see the nurse. - When Ostad came in, he didn't even introduce himself, nor shake my hand, nor make eye contact.- Ostad didn't bother to ask me any questions, he simply stated, "You need to go to a radiologist for a CT scan."- After waiting for 2 hours, I literally had 2 minutes with Ostad.- As I left the medical room, I actually asked the nurse to speak with Ostad again. I explained to her that I was frustrated for waiting so long, and for not getting proper treatment.- I found Ostad in the hallway and asked him what I am supposed to do about the pain I was having. I came to this "urologist" for support and advice, not to be shunned away and told to come again. They could've saved me the time by explaining this up front.- Ostad just stood on the spot and wrote me a prescription for Flowmax to help with urination, and TYLENOL. If you are in need of medical attention, I do NOT recommend this facility or individual. Please take the time to find another, much more personable and qualified professional.

Awful urologist

Posted on December 18th, 2009

Dr. Ostad recommended getting clearance for a kidney stone surgery by going to the Emergency room and stating I had pain when I didn't have pain and then said find another urologist if you don't like what I suggest so I did!

Posted on July 20th, 2016