Dr. Michael Ostempowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ostempowski?

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Very arrogant and was more conserned about getting paid than replacing my hip due to auto accident. It was a no fault insurance..but we had another insurance as well to cover. He was concerned that he wouldn't get paid if one didn't pay and the other refused as well, Very POOR bedside manner. Will never recommend""

Excellent, and he explains thoroughly

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Excellent doctor, and he is extremely thorough. Explains your options, and answers all questions. I had bi-lateral knee replacements, and I'm very satisfied with the treatment and follow up. Couldn't ask for a more thoughtful physician. Have recommended him to many others, and they are happy too.

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I had bilateral knee replacement and left hip replacement,I highly recommend Dr.Ostempowski ,outstanding Surgeon,very caring ,excellent!!!

Had no compassion and was totally arrogant.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Waited 3 months to see doctor. My first knee I had replaced by a different doctor due to Dr. Ostempowski wait schedule, I was in dire pain but could not get in to see the doctor for several months. Went in today to have my other knee examined and he was totally arrogant saying how rude I was was having my other knee operated on by a different doctor and then expecting him to look at my other one. His arrogance was shocking. I told him I would have happily had my first knee operated by him but he had no compassion for my situation. I was in dire pain, I could not stand nor sit and was desperate for help. He has no bedside manner and seemed all about the money instead of helping his patient. Would not recommend at all.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Wonderful practice, very friendly, courteous staff. Clean, convenient office, with x-rays on site. Dr. Ostempowski is an extremely caring and informative physician. He took the time to discuss not only my diagnosis and surgery, but my general health and well being also. He listened to my concerns and took the time and explained everything I needed to know as it pertained to me, not generalizations. I would highly recommend Dr. Ostempowski to anyone!

EXCELLENT Experience

Posted on June 20th, 2014

In 2010, Dr. Mike performed bilateral knee replacement on me and I've had no negative issues with the outcome whatsoever. The surgery went smoothly, the recovery was remarkably successful. He was a most patient doctor, always taking as much time as needed to address my concerns. Follow-up visits were easy and fast, with only an occasionally wait in the waiting room. My husband also goes to him for hip problems and is also very satisfied. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ostempowski.

Left shoulder bursitis and right shoulder surgery

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I had 2 types of visits in a span of 5 years: 1 visit requiring an active plan to have surgery and another to receive cortisone treatment. Both were done for my shoulders and I am very pleased with the results!! I have no pain to this day. On top of that Dr. Ostempowski was a very courteous and gentle doctor. His plans reflected his nature as they weren't aggressive yet it was the best step-by-step plan for each shoulder's unique problem. I highly recommend him for office care and surgery!

Posted on October 24th, 2017