Dr. Michael Oswald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Oswald?

Chalazion Removal

Posted on January 27th, 2014

I saw Dr. Oswald after a bad experience with another opthamologist. Dr. Oswald was awesome! Was on time. Staff was nice. Took care of my problem while I was in his office that day - a chalazion removal. Was probably the nicest doctor I've ever visited. I plan to go back any time I have a problem with my eyes.

Good Doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Had an eye infection. Called and got an appointment the same day with no wait time at the office. Dr Oswald carefully examined both eyes and was extremely friendly. Overall, a very positive experience.

Posted on April 5th, 2013

He was the worst referred doctor I ever visited in 30 years. When you have a problem that you have never had before and you are told that it will be like that for the rest of your life, you are not exactly happy or really understanding that it has to be like that. After making a few comments such as, I am stuck with this for ever? and he replied yes and I said awe come on in a, just can't believe it voice, he immediately accused me of an attitude and refused to go any farther with the visit. I never have been treated in such an awful manner. This Dr. is far from understanding and compassionate. I will make sure that every one I know will not have to go there and get the awful treatment I got.

Posted on October 12th, 2017