Have you seen Dr. Michael T Owczarzak?

Very intelligent

Since my husband for an mri and never got back to us with the results. Called the office and no response and called where the mri was given and they said they faxed it to the dr. the next day, but would fax again. Still no response. Never seeing him again. Waiting time is terrible too.

Find someone else

Second time to see him. He is a nice guy but both visits took over 2 hours and the time I spent with him was only 10 min. The first visit I was on the waiting room for 45 min and I'm the exam room for 1 hr 15 min. The second visit I was in the waiting room for 1 hr 20 min and the exam room for 45 min. Waste of my time to pad his wallet.

He's been very helpful. Courteous, understanding, and pretty much accurate. A great dr to have.

Dr. O is there when ever you need him. He has helped me through everything for colds to spinal cord issues. He makes time to listen to what you have to say.

Nurse Tracy is not professional

Dr. Owczarzak has a very unprofessional Nurse working for him by the name of TRACY.Nurse Tracy should NOT be in the profession she is becauseON TWO different occasions I called and asked her to look something up in my records and she refused saying she was too busy. I had surgery the year before and was having major pain in the area of my surgery.... She told me to "call my surgeon"....I explained to her that DR OWZCZARZAK WAS MY GYNECOLOGIST and that the information I needed was in my files at his office. She would not look for me and was quite snotty about it and therefor I told her she wasn't doing her job very well. She told me right then on the phone "I will make sure you never see this doctor again" Two days later I received a letter in the mail saying I could no longer see my doctor. Dr. Owczarzak never even talked to me, he just signed the paper without any knowledge of what really happened. She was RUDE and unprofessional and so was he by not ever speaking to me. BTW...I ended up going to a Doctor down the street and he took x-rays of me....I had a blockage in my intestines that required two weeks of medication. I went to DR. OWCZARZAK for many years and to just have him sign a paper saying I can't be his patient anymore because SHE TOLD HIM to do SO is unbelievably cold.

Great docotr and staff.

Dr. Michael T Owczarzak is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lenox, MI.