Dr. Michael Ozer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ozer?

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Great doctor, great man, happy retirement! Our doctor for over 30 years.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

STAFF CAROL IS RUDE, AND TALKS OVER YOU WHEN TRYING TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Dr.Ozer isn't bad just his staff

Awesome Doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2014

Awesome Dr. He’s always been good with our children. He was genuinely concerned when my wife had our daughter not only in regards to my daughter but my wife as well. He came to the hospital on the weekend although he was not on call to check in on both of them. He has been our pedi for both our children and we would not trade him in for the world, our children never cry when they see him come into the room. They both have always been so comfortable around him, and the way he talks to them is great. For that reason we love this man and are so blessed to have him as our pedi doc. Thanks to Dr. Steve VanCleave for referring him to us when our first son was born..

Visits

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Dr. Ozer is my wife's favorite, they clicked. He was nice at the hospital where he did our son's circumcision. He has been nice at the office. He is polite and professional thus far, I was shocked at some comments here, and pray we never have such experiences. We have had Dr Ross see our daughter, he was very good, I think he is my favorite. He was polite and professional and accommodated us as a late call in one day, where he basically stayed late to see If our daughter was fine. There has never been a problem with the office staff. We were turned away on a flu shot as they were out, and for over a week we keep getting an answering machine during freezing weather. I'm actually on here for an alternate phone number in case our number isn't right. Our number has been reaching an answering machine saying their office has been closed for days. Huh? Weird. I am making this review because I think some of the happy customers never write so I would be one, but I'm disturbed by no way to reach the Doctor by phone at their office during business hours for several days now. I will update.

Hostile Enviornment in the office

Posted on November 12th, 2012

The staff was rude. There was only two patients including myself in the waiting room, one lady came 15 min with her child and the office staff obviously has a line "Let me check with the back to see if they can still see you. You were 15 min. late". How rude is that? Horrible personalities and the toys in the reception room were broken down. Rude rude rude people. This demonstrates that Dr. Ozer is burned out and hates talking to mothers and/or patients.

Drs. Maria & Laurence Rosen

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Excellent physician. Dr. Ozer has taken care of my children since birth. I would not trust anyone else with my most precious possessions.

Rebecca Eichelberger

Posted on December 5th, 2010

I am always very pleased when I come to take my child to see Dr. Ozer. He knows his stuff, and I trust him with my child to the fullest extent as far as his medical need are concerned! Thanks Dr. Ozer and all of his staff and colleagues!!

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Very RUDE. He almost seemed NOT to care and became extremely aggressive when our then SICK 3 month old wouldn't stop crying. His visit in the room lasted anout 7 minutes after a 1 and a half wait. His response to our child was "He'll be fine."

He never even seen our child...

Posted on August 22nd, 2009

We've had about 7 visits total to his office.. He never saw our child. As a result one time she was misdiagnosed by his extremely rude nurse and sent home without a blood test or medication.. 3 days later our child almost died.. if we followed his office recommendations and waited another 2 days, she would be gone.. we had to demand to see a doctor (Ozer refused to see her, and some other doctor came to see her instead and spent less than 5 minutes in the room) and we had to literally scream at the staff to have them to do her blood work.. we went thru a nightmare.. all she needed is antibiotic from the beginning instead she have had 104.5 fever (motrin didn't help), chills day and night, blue lips, for 4 days, and according to his office it was "OK"... we called them 4 times a day during that time and all they kept saying was "she will be fine in couple of days"... this man should not be allowed near children, especially that nurse of his, unfortunately don't remember her name.. not only she misdiagnosed child but was very rude from the very beginning for NO REASON, but just being stupid, I guess.. anyway, I would never recommend this so-called "doctor" to anyone.. stay away from them if you want your child to live if something serious happens..in the end Dr. Ozer made us even pay for the hospital bill caused by his staffs misdiagnosis.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016