Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael P Banas
Dr. Michael P Banas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plains, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Banas is affiliated with Regional Hospital Of Scranton and St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Banas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael P Banas has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael P Banas has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Michael P Banas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Banas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Michael P Banas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSports Medicine Bone And Joint, 220 S River St, Plains, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael P Banas in this video.
Dr. Michael P Banas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plains, PA.