Dr. Michael P Bradley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Bradley?

total left knee replacement

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Bradley. He is professional at all times and my knee is coming along well.

Best doc

Listens to and discusses your worries with you. Makes you feel comfortable. Excellent surgeon. Up and about in 2 weeks.. Recommend him very highly.

First visit was with his PA but, the follow up (at my insistence) was w/the doctor. When he came in the room he sat a distance from me and proceeded to describe what he thought I had. At no point during this very short visit did this doctor bother to walk over to where I was seated in order to even look at the issue w/ my hand to make his diagnosis. Bad! I left, shocked by this, and vowed that I would never return.

Drbbradley is awesome very good at is job thank u m

Dr Bradley is a great physician but as far as getting an appt. for an emergency with the staff, forget about it. I called because I had to leave work due to extreme knee pain and not being able to walk on it and I was told it would be 3 days before I could get in. I wouldn't be able to return to work without a note from the doctor so now I have to go to a walk-in center where nobody knows my history. Most people work because they need the income, I can't afford to take 3 days off and try to tell my employer that I can't get in to see my physician in an emergency. My mom worked for physicians for over 20 years and they always made time for an emergency and not send their patient to a stranger. Something is wrong with today's medical practices, you're allowed 5-10 minutes for your appt. and you always feel rushed because they are on quoto's of seeing alot of people in a short amount of time to make lots of money. It's not about the relationships between patient and doctor anymore. Sorry, I had to vent I'm in alot of pain!

Very kind, considerate, competant doctor. Extremely knowledgeable about his speciality, and all latest advances. I would highly recommend him!!

Dr. Micheal Bradley - is one of the good ones out there

Dr. Micheal Bradley is a very capable person that help me big time. I had 4 fractured ribs, 2 torn (destroyed) rotor cuff's (left and right shoulders) from a industrial on the job accident. I was out for over a year. He had to perform the surgeries according to my recovery. One shoulder at a time. (also I am 58 years old and this operation meant a lot to me to continue in my life) He reconstructed not only my shoulder, He gave me a new "lease on life". I highly recommend him. And I was fortunate to find him. And that is the truth of the matter.

he did great job on my mothers hip, she is 93 years old and i recommended him to my fiancee. he is very good and treats the patient with gentle care

POOR DOCTOR

lets his PA .S DO ALL THE WORK.NOT GOOD.

Dr Bradley is the best doctor a patient could have. After my operation, I saw Dr Bradley and his assistant every day. My many questions was explained and answered .

MAKOplasty not for everyone

Dr. Michael P Bradley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wakefield, RI.