Dr. Michael Brown Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brown?

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Dr. Michael Brown is awesome. He is an amazing surgeon. No post op problems. Didn't need pain meds. This review coming from a RN in critical care and ER. I'm very picky. Will go to him and recommend him without any hesitation. Agsin, he is awesome.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I have had dr brown for 11 years. He has delivered all 4 of my children. I had issues after my 3rd child and part of the placenta detached and stayed inside of me for 6 weeks, once he figured out what happened he got me into surgery the next day and did a D&C. I like his sense of humor and his down to earth personality. He has never rushed me or treated me bad. I will continue to go to him as long as he is still practicing.

Worst doctor!

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

First off, I should have known better because this man is so old he needs to retire. His bedside manner is terrible. He said mean things to me during my pregnancy, treated me like I was stupid. Looking back, I don't know why I stayed. The clinic is dirty and unorganized. I heard they fired their office manager for improper insurance and business practices and I'm not surprised. When I delivered my baby, he missed the delivery and showed up 15 minutes late - stuck his head in the door, said "you did ok" and left. I never went back for my 6 week follow-up. I have a friend who went through the same thing with him. Just retire already if you don't care about your patients!

always bn a great doctor.

Posted on December 24th, 2014

I have bn a patient of doctor browns for over 10years he has delivered my last 3 childeren he has always been honest with me and straight forward which is why I have chosen him as my doctor with this pregnancy .

Bad bedside manner

Posted on July 7th, 2014

He is a horrible doctor. He is mean, rough, and treated me like I was an idiot during my pregnancy. He was in a hurry all the time, and I heard him talking in the hallway about another patient. I transferred at 4 months to another doctor. The office is old and dirty too, and the staff is not pleasant.

Terrible doctor.

Posted on June 11th, 2014

If you want to go to a place where doctors listen to you, respect your wishes, explain their procedures, and perform their jobs correctly, College Hill OBGYN is NOT the place to go...at least as long as Dr. Brown is practicing there. I had a good experience with my doctor at College Hill OBGYN up until my baby was delivered. The only medical procedure I did not want unless absolutely necessary was an episiotomy. I spoke with my doctor about this during my prenatal appointments, and felt we were on the same page with my wishes. My doctor was not on call for the delivery, so I had Dr. Michael Brown as the attending physician. I had a fast labor, and he showed up 20 minutes before my son was born. Though it was quick, it was a routine delivery with no complications. After just two or three pushes, Dr. Brown gave me an episiotomy without my consent, or even a warning that he was going to do one. It seemed like he was in a hurry and just wanted to leave. I was devastated as soon as I realized what he had done. There was nothing I could do but hold back the tears as he observed his resident stitch up the second degree episiotomy. The next 6 weeks of recovery were extremely painful, and when I went back for a check up, my doctor discovered my episiotomy did not heal correctly. Though she didn't say it, it is highly likely Dr. Brown's resident did not stitch the episiotomy correctly, leaving me with an extremely painful area of exposed tissue. I had to go in for a surgery to revise the episiotomy, which resulted in another 6 weeks of painful recovery. Overall, it has been almost four months since my son was born, and I still have not fully recovered from it.

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Dr. Brown has helped me through 4 pregnacies, 2 loses and 2 births. He's always very professional but down to earth. Very knowledgeable, everything you'd want in a Dr.

Posted on August 25th, 2012