Dr. Michael P Carroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Carroll?

Had no problems with the doctor he was a gentleman and told me everything he was going to do what might happen and what might not happen honesty is the best policy

The family has gone to Dr. Carroll for many years. I wouldn't go to anyone else for hip surgery or for an orthopedic diagnosis of any kind. Dr. Carroll is kind, explains what he is doing, and has always given a correct diagnosis and treatment.

Doctor's Response

Dear Virginia, Thank you for leaving wonderful feedback for Dr. Carroll! We really appreciate it!

Dr Michael P Carroll

I must say that in todays climate of healthcare as a whole Dr Carroll rises above all of the other doctors that practice knee replacement surgery. He is a very caring doctor and has always projected an air of professionalism. He has performed 5 knee procedures on me including finally two total knee replacements. The man has been treating me for over 10 years and I would never let anyone but Dr Carroll perform anything pertaining to the knee. He is a credit to the medical profession. Also, He is the only doctor allowed to treat my children. It will be a sad day when he decides to retire. Well done doctor Carroll you gave me my life back pain free. Other doctors in the field should take a page from your book and we would heal the healthcare industry as a whole. Thankyou for many jobs well done.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Jafar operated on me last year. He dealt with my children in a professional manner that allowed all of us to be comfortable and confident. I highly recommend him.