Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael P Casey has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Wounds and Injuries
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
This doctor has no bedside manners. He was burping during the appointment and when told what my test results were, he told me that he would not help, told me to go to a pain clinic, said good luck, and then offered to refer me to a psychiatric doctor because I was upset and he though I might be experiencing depression. I found him rude and unattentive to my questions and concerns.
Dr casey has performed 2 spinal fusions on me i only went to him the second time since no other spine doc would touch me after the first one. Dr Casey does not care if you are in pain after he does surgery and he pretty much washes his hands of you and pawns you off to pain management. When you go there expect to be poked prodded injected and pretty much sent home to suffer and have no quality of life. Get a second opinion and dont believe that he cares about anything but cutting you and getting paid.
Dr. Casey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Michael P Casey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreater Pittsburgh Ortho Associates, 5820 Centre Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael P Casey in this video.
Dr. Michael P Casey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.