Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael P Curley has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 32
I have been working in the medical field for over 10 yrs. and never experienced such a disregard for there patients referring to the the office staff especially the office Manager Kurt Lovit who when I told him how his incompetent staff was on handling a urgent message and prescription fill of my Husband who is diabetic that urgently needed his insulin because his numbers were over 400 they gave me and my husband the run around all day before he finally got his prescription . The office manager who needs a course on customer service needs to realize a medical practice needs patients with out that you have no medical practice he yelled at me and was rude on the phone . Unfortunately my husband loved Dr. Michael Curley he now needs to find a new primary care because the incompetence unprofessional staff and and office manager no I would not recommend this office to anyone
I would never recommend this place at all...now looking for another primary care that....actually cares.I am so disappointed and frustrated with Dr. Curley office. I have never experienced such a lack of professionalism and total disregard for a patient. I recommend patients who want quality care go elsewhere. I am awaiting test result that I had a month ago ! He just did not have time to review it....
He is a very nice, pleasant man. My auntie recommended him for my dad (Henry) & we agree. We did not feel intimated by him, and his office is very communicative. We (My dad & I) loved the whole staff. Our appointment was prompt, the staff courteous & he spent time with us answering all questions. His mannerism is friendly & very kind.
Dr. Curley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Medical Center Hospital
Dr. Michael P Curley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMenifee Valley Community Group, 25109 Jefferson Ave Ste 100, Murrieta, CA
Dr. Michael P Curley is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.