Dr. Michael P Graham Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Graham?

Unhappy with this overall practice

This overall office practice needs much better patient flow coordination. There are extremely long wait times, both on the phone and in person. Not good at all. Staff seems rushed and overloaded. Physicians seem disinterested and overscheduled. Perhaps profit is the driving ethic in this practice. Not good.

Thorough care, up to date treatments

My opthamologist recommended Dr Graham for cataract surgery. I was a long time contact wearer and after telling me I needed to stop wearing them for a period of time, then making me wait another week just to be sure, the staff measured my eyes several times to get the proper fit for implants. Dr Graham explained the various implants and suggested I was a good candidate for the ones I wanted. Things moved quickly the days of my surgeries and my results are outstanding. A year later Dr Graham explained the change in my vision and what could be done and when, to correct it. I will return when it's time. The only problem was billing. On arrival for surgery we were told more was owed than we expected. Fortunately we could pay. Later after our insurance paid their portion we got a refund. Then we were billed again then got a refund. Keep receipts and watch the billing.

Patient mill- cause for jaded dr?

Disappointed with Dr Graham. He spent a total of 3 min 22sec with me only to prescribe lubricating drops although I explained I already tried them. As he rushed out to the next cash cow- I mean client- he said "just try it again and come back and see me in two weeks." this eye institute is like a patient mill. I felt Dr Graham lacked any sincere interest in listening to my symptoms and attempting to accurately address/assess. I was very disappointed and I will not return. This is a "turn and burn" type of office.

Dr. Michael P Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.