Dr. Michael Kennedy Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Experience with Dr Kennedy as my doctor

I have seen Dr Kennedy many, many years now, and have found him to be the most caring, and attentive doctor I have seen ever. He gets down to the problems and addresses all the issues. He supports your feedback in your own care, His staff is amazing and the most professional and caring staff. Its rare that you are not rushed, and you are really being heard about your concerns about your own care. Only wish I could give them all a 10 instead of a 5...