Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael P Kuhn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael P Kuhn has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Michael P Kuhn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
The doctor is great. His staff how ever is another story. Also the don't accept cards for payment. Only cash or check and make sure you have the exact amount because they don't have change. So they gave me the option of asking the front desk for change or they told me I could leave my license and go across the street to albersons. Then I had to have paperwork filled out for my medical leave from work. The doctor told me just drop off any paper work I need filled out and he would take care of it. So I did as told only to get a call telling me that I would have to pay 10 dollars a page for the doctor to fill this paperwork out. Will never recommend this place to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Michael P Kuhn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSmart Sports Medicine Center, 5307 Yellowstone Rd, Cheyenne, WY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael P Kuhn in this video.
Dr. Michael P Kuhn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.