Dr. Michael P Kuhn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Kuhn?

The doctor is great. His staff how ever is another story. Also the don't accept cards for payment. Only cash or check and make sure you have the exact amount because they don't have change. So they gave me the option of asking the front desk for change or they told me I could leave my license and go across the street to albersons. Then I had to have paperwork filled out for my medical leave from work. The doctor told me just drop off any paper work I need filled out and he would take care of it. So I did as told only to get a call telling me that I would have to pay 10 dollars a page for the doctor to fill this paperwork out. Will never recommend this place to anyone.

I really like this Doctor, he's been caring to my family and I. Dr. Khun has taken care of my three kids and myself. We will cintinue to see him and refer him to my friends.

Complete satisfaction

Best bed side manner of any Physician I have ever had

Dr. Michael P Kuhn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.