Have you seen Dr. Michael P Oreilly?

knee injury

well very nice, and patienced but didn't do anything for my injury 4 to 6 months into his care and still having major issues i switched docters.I had also booked my appointment with Dr Ferro and was under the impression that was who was seeing me under the release from civista hospital to only learn on my next appointment Dr O'Reilly was seeing me

This doctor explained his assessment of my condition. He took into account my normal life style and occupation, making helpful recommendations. He listened to my particular circumstances, and did not overreact or under react recommending appropriate activity. Other patients have spoken favorably of this doctor.

Very personable and approachable

I found Dr. Michael O'Reilly to be much more personable and approachable than your typical big city orthopaedic surgeon. He spent a considerable amount of time with me explaining my condition, going over the treatment options that I had, and clarifying all questions and concerns I had.

Dr. Michael P Oreilly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.