Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael P Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael P Sullivan has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Michael P Sullivan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael P Sullivan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He is very knowledgable and has a great personality. However, the wait time at every appointment is 30-40 minutes past your appointment time in the waiting room, plus an additional 30 minutes after the nurse sees you for the Dr. to see you. If you need to call and talk to one of the receptionists, it is nearly impossible because the phone goes directly to an answering service where you have to leave a message and hope that they will get back to you. You often have to leave multiple messages to get a call back. However, the biggest frustration that I have had is that I have to remind them over and over about important things that should be a priority for them automatically... like getting my medical records from my previous child's birth where I had severe hemoraging. I signed the release and gave specific information to the receptionist months ago and they still haven't gotten my recordsand I am due in 7 weeks. They just have too many patients and not enough doctors or staff to keep track. Overall it has been very frustrating.
Takes average of 30 to 45 minutes for him to come to your room. I myself thought he was very rude and a jerk. He asked me my child's name and when I told him his response was to laugh and say "no comment" he's also done this to a close friend. Ill be switching doctors very promptly. It takes a big man to laugh at a child's name I guess
28 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Michael P Sullivan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIoanna Kanellitsas Md, 1451 Yauger Rd Ste 2D, Mount Vernon, OH
Dr. Michael P Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, OH.