Dr. Michael P Vaughn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Vaughn?

Amazing

Dr. Vaughn is one of the most caring and thoughtful doctor I have ever had. He does not stop until he finds a remedy for what is going on. I have chronic sinusitis with multiple sinus infections and Dr. Vaughn was the one and only doctor that left no stone unturned. I will be forever in his debt. If you need the best Dr. Michjael Vaughn is the one hands down. Good luck.

Best Allergist

I have seen several allergists over the years, Dr. Vaughn was the most thorough and he got to the bottom of my problem: recurrent sinus infections and not nasal allergies. I have done well on sinus rinsing with high salt after getting a pneumonia shot for weak immunity

Best Care I ever had

Dr. Mike has treated my allergies with allergy shots for 3 years and I am now off shots. After 1 year, I have had no return of symptoms. The staff is great, and Dr. Mike always called me back the same day I called him. I highly recommend this practice.

Unusally thorough evaluation

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my daughters nasal congestion was a chronic sinus infection and not allergies or asthma. 6 months of cough and nasal congestion disappeared after two courses of antibiotics. No need for allergy shots.Dr. Mike was great with my daughter who is typically not very cooperative with doctors. Highly recommended