Dr. Michael Young Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Young?

Symptoms Ignored

I saw Dr. Young for a follow up visit after arthroscopic knee surgery (done by a different physician in the practice). When I told Dr. Young I had calf pain, he palpated my calf and did not indicate any concern. I learned, several days later that I actually had a blood clot and that calf pain is a primary symptom of a blood clot. I am very disappointed in this doctor and in this entire practice. I have dealt with this practice off and on for 25 yrs., but my most recent experience has been horrendous. In addition to my calf pain being ignored, my mobility has decreased and my pain increased post surgery. There seems to be no explanation for this. Also, after compression stockings were recommended by Dr. Gross, I had to call his nurse three times (over a period of two days) to get the information on the correct compression level. Meanwhile...I have gone two days without the recommended compression stockings due to the lack of information and follow up by this office.