Dr. Michael Paccione Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Paccione?

Get rid of Antoinette!!!

Posted on March 19th, 2016

This Dr is very nice. His secretary is quite bobble head and a liar!! She called me to make an appointment following a car accident and left twtwo voicemail stating when to be there and when I arrived, I pain from a hematoma on my thigh, she said I had no appt. The Dr was supposed to remove the hematoma but she has made it her business to make sure he didn't. My lawyer has tried contacting her and other people at her office and she makes sure to block ever effort to help me. The Dr himself has no idea what is going on. He is a good Dr but I don't recommend his practice while she is running that office.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I definitely recommend this Doctor

Worst surgeon

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I had a perianal cyst surgery .,,,,,,,,,It reoccurred within couple months.....,,,,he is worst surgeon ..... Don't recommend him

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Made me feel very comfortable in the office. I was very nervous and he made the procedure quick and as painless as possible. Felt very safe in the office and would highly recommend him!!

Posted on September 17th, 2013

He removed a pretty big cyst from my shoulder and he was wonderful. During the procedure (I was very nervous), he had me laughing and actually forgetting what he was doing at the time. Did a great job stiching me back together and the scar looks really good considering what had to be done. His staff is excellent and would definetly recommend him!

Posted on July 13th, 2013

strange dude, took family member for hospital follow-up, not sure why he was there, Dr. didn't look at films we brought from hospital, patient had broken neck, asked to look in mouth at his teeth, said how are you doing? no exam, waiting of time and gas, p.s. patient didn't have surgery not sure why hospital sent him there, wouldn't recommend this guy

wonderful

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Kind considerate and caring. Coordinated with my other surgeon. Went out of his way to schedule appts the same day as my other dr appts. Surgery was very successful and the work "looks" like it was done well. Highly recommend

Posted on June 25th, 2011

Loved him. Did an exceptional job. Great friendly personality. I knew I was in good hands with him. I highly reccomend him. He is highly rated among his peers. Some people will complain about anything. What counts is the results.

Worst doctor I have ever countered in my life!

Posted on December 24th, 2010

He has the worst bedside manner ever and doesn't care about his patients at all. Not to mention he is incompetent and has very poor surgical skills. He left me with a huge scar after my surgery and I'm still aching in pain. Find a real surgeon! Stay away from this one!

Posted on August 24th, 2009

very caring. informative. does not frighten patient. calming - very easy to understand what he is saying. does not make you feel that he is in a rush to leave. saw my motherinlaw at SB for a fall and he was very nice to all of us and made us feel relaxed. he answered all of our questions and came back the next day to see her. would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. one of the best around.

Posted on October 6th, 2017