Dr. Michael Paczas Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael Paczas?

I just can't say enough about these doctors!

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr. Faruqui asked Dr. Paczas to do surgery on my finger so that it could be done in a timely manner. He was just great while dealing with me accepting that I had to have surgery "RIGHT NOW!". He answered ALL my questions throughout the entire surgery and helped me feel good about it. He spent time answering questions in my follow up visit and was so very kind through the entire experience. I want to thank some of the staff that were with me in surgery. Shannon - who kept me distracted while they were numbing my hand. :-) Marilyn, Julie, Leah and Susan B. who did everything to help the surgery go smoothly and quickly and just took great care of me in general. I'm not sure if I got everyone's name, but all of the staff are beyond amazing! Thank you!

Posted on September 18th, 2017