Dr. Michael J Page Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Page?

Colon cancer

Dr. Page and Shelby are an awesome one-two punch. Both are compassionate and willing to answer questions. Dr. Page takes the time to talk to you and you won't find anyone else with the bedside manner he has. Dr. Page is good at what he does and I would recommend him to anyone! He took care of my husband's colon cancer and will be addressing my hernia in the next month. We wouldn't go to anyone else!

Dr. Page explained things so I could understand them, Shelby did as well. Awesome team to take care of me, so glad I was referred there.

Dr. Page is awesome! He makes you feel confident in his ability and comfortable with whatever procedure you are having. I wouldn't go to any other doctor in this field.

severe thrombosed hemorrhoid

Dr. Page and his nurse Shelby are exceptional. When I called to get an appointment and told them my husband was in great pain... they got him right in. Both are very personable, caring, and put you at ease that they know what they are doing. Excellent at listening and explaining procedures. Can't say enough how both of them made an unpleasant situation into a much easier and manageable situation. Thanks from both of us... would highly recommend to everyone!

Dr Page goes beyond what is expected

I had hemeroids with bleeding for a long time and was concerned about colon cancer because my mom had it. I had been told by a different Dr that "just because your mom had it, doesn't mean you have it", but I was still concerned. Dr Page did a procedure for the hemeriods, and did a scope to check for anything further, and found cancer. I am so grateful that he went the extra to check, and found what I had been worried about for a couple years. He did surgery to remove the cancer and I am so grateful.

Review of Dr. Michael Page

Dr. Page is the most personable doctors I have ever dealt with. He listened to health concerns and gave a very firm hand shake when my appt started and ended. I will most definitley go back to him and recommend him to everyone.

Great experience!

I would definitely recommend Dr Page. He was fabulous with me and made me feel comfortable even though the topic of colon cancer is not pretty. He put me at ease and also made my mom, who was my caregiver, comfortable. I always went inwith a notebook full of questions and he would take a seat and answer every question without trying to hurry us out of his office. I wouls say his bedside manner is excellent!