Dr. Michael L Palm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Palm?

He listens and will put my mind back in a more positive state. I have CIDP and it can almost get the best of me at times. You would think I would have the hang of this after 12 years. I give Dr. Palm and his GREAT staff 2 thumbs up.

Never actually saw me when I was having one of the attacks that I have (similar or are MS attacks). He said there was no specific test for MS.Did a spinal tap, I was told to rule out any other possibilites (which it did).Did an MRI to look for lesions on the brain, which I had none but was not told it could take years for them to show up.Smuggly tells me "maybe you should see a Psychiatrist".My mother drove me to his office to pop in on him while I was having an attack and he threw his arms up and said he was 2 hrs. behind and didn't have time for this and walked off. How can he rule out MS when he has never seen what happens to me? This happens to me every 10-14 days and lasts 3-8 days for 3 years now.He is the only Nuerologist on the UHS Carelink Program.

Dr. Michael L Palm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.