Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Palomino has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael A Palomino has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Michael A Palomino has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael A Palomino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Palomino listens well and is very patient and kind with my 2 and 3 year old children. He takes time to listen and check any concerns i may have about my children, unlike their last doctor. The nurses and staff there are great also, always in a good mood and very nice. I am very satisfied with our care with Dr. Palomino.
My comments are based on a visit with Dr. Palomino when he interned with West Wichita Family Physicians. I met Dr. Palomino on a Saturday at the WWFP Doctor After Hours clinic and explained to him that I was prone to frequent ear infections and that in my history when I had symptoms of an ear infection, I should probably start antibiotics right away. He refused to give me oral antibiotics and opted for ear drops. By the next day, Sunday, I was back in the DR After Hours clinic to see another doctor for the same affliction. By this time, my ear canal had swollen shut and required a wick in order to absorb any antibiotic drops. At that time, the other doctor prescribed oral antibiotics. I could have avoided a great deal of physical pain had Dr. Palomino taken my condition more seriously and trusted my own experience (as well as my medical records) to diagnose my condition and treat more aggessively. I was thrilled when I was assured by WWFP that Dr. Palomino was not being hired by the clinic after completion of his internship.
10 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael A Palomino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.