Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Papamichael
Dr. Michael Papamichael, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bayside, NY, with another office in Bayside, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Papamichael is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Papamichael has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Papamichael is an excellent physician . He is very detailed and takes time with you. The office staff is very helpful with referrals ,pharmacy, and insurance questions . They even helped me with a bill that I received from the laboratory and had it reduced by 50 percent . Thank you Dr Papamichael and staff .
I would like to thank Dr Papamichael for being a caring physician and his staff for being so kind in assisting me with referrals and insurance questions . The Doctor and staff make you feel comfortable in his office . Guys keep smiling and thanks again . My Wife and I highly Recommend Dr Papamichael .
I was recommended by several friends who are patients of Dr Papamichael to go and see him. What a difference from my previous physician,The office is not run like a factory your treated like a human being not a number . The doctor was very attentive and helped me with my medical condition which my previous doctor did not catch . I like the fact that his office staff were helpful and very courteous. They helped me with insurance, pharmacy , and referal questions and issues. Thank you Peter and Georgia for your help . Highly recommended .
Dr. Papamichael is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore University Hospital
21 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Michael Papamichael accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Papamichael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bayside, NY.