Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Parisi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Over 10years ago this doctor refused to let my family drop him as my dads physician when multiple mistakes were made by him and his one hospital Mckinney Med Center.Back then North Central with an elderly man in intensive care fighting for his life Parisi puts his arm around my dad and persuades him that his family is wrong and has the nerve to have him call us to stop any changes because their pals. The intensive care staff were all aware of this ego driven action. Dad got removed from their 2days later. Received certified letters from his office dropping all coverage. Elderly multiple health issues Paris get admitted to Mckinney Med Center. Have your will ready.
Dr. Parisi was my mom's doctor for 10 years. When she went to the emergency room across from his office (which his office advised her to do), he was listed as her personal physician on the paperwork. While she was at the hospital for testing, she suffered a massive stroke, never regained consciousness and passed away three days later. Not once did anyone from Dr. Parisi's office follow-up to find out about her condition. Almost a year later, I received a "form" letter addressed to my mom asking her to complete a patient satisfaction survey. Obviously, they still haven't updated their records which is pretty pathetic.
Dr. Parisi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
East Tennessee State University
Dr. Michael J Parisi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMckinney Adult Medicine, 4501 Medical Center Dr Ste 200, McKinney, TX
Dr. Michael J Parisi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.