Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael H Parrino MD
Dr. Michael H Parrino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewiston, ME, with another office in Alamogordo, NM. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael H Parrino has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael H Parrino has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Michael H Parrino has the following 5 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
50 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Michael H Parrino Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael H Parrino's office for more information.
93 Campus Ave Lewiston, ME : (207) 755-3715
2669 Scenic Dr Alamogordo, NM : (505) 439-6100
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael H Parrino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lewiston, ME.