4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael B Parrott?

Retinal detachment

I had a retinal detachment that Dr. Parrott fixed in surgery. It was pretty scary as my other eye was a lazy eye from birth and did not have very good vision. Everything went as Dr. Parrott said it would. I am back driving and playing golf again. Unfortunately, I was told Dr. Parrott has relocated to Gainesville, but I was lucky to have him. I wish him well.

Ms

I don't feel that I can do a review at this time This is the 1st time I had met him Most of my questions were answered by those that were doing the testing and xrays I was very scared but found the shot in the eye to be painless. My eyesight appears to be improving. He talked with me about the eye monitor which relieves a lot of my fear of the other eye becoming wet and not knowing this. I trust the Center of Sight and the doctors. I know my eye will continue to get better and the monitor will relieve my fear of not knowing this eye has gone wet. I will also look at the grid every day.

Eye surgery

I was getting ready to call to set an appointment, when I got a call from Center for Sight, my eye Dr call them to tell about my situation. Dr. Parrot had 3 or 4 surgery that day, but he work around my time (not his) to see me. Then he said to me, I will repair the 2 rips in my right eye that night. and told me, after a surgery he will run home to have dinner with his family, then right after he will meet me at the Sarasota office 9:30 PM. I arrived with my daughter and while I was getting ready for the surgery, he also help my daughter with the WIFI and set a place so she could do her homework, while she was waiting for me. For me as a father made the surgery a total success before it started. Thank you to all of you at Center for Sight.

Eye surgery by the best

Dr Parrott makes you very comfortable trusting your eyesight to him. The entire staff makes you feel important and as if you are their only patient. 7

Dr Parrott explained everything to me and took plenty of time with me. He wanted to make sure I had all questions or concerns answered. I highly recommend him.

Cannot Beat this Eye Center

Should you be in need of an eye doctor that has your health as their number 1 concern this is the place to go, I had a serious issue that these folks took excellent care of and I was extremely satisfied, let me share with you that I spent News Years Eve with the doctor from this facility treating me after hours because that is what they due, Customer first is top of mind with this team. Everyone form the front desk to the check out team is professional, Friendly and passionate about customer service and your heath

Highly Recommended...

Dr. Parrott has performed two retinal procedures in my left eye - one for detachment, the other for vision correction - all went as he said it would. The surgeries were painless and the recovery timetables spot on. I recommend Dr. Parrott and the Center for Sight highly.

Dr. Parrott has been very patient and thorough during his appointments with me. He is cautious as he should be with promoting any surgery.

I was very pleased with the care which I received from Dr. Parrott. He is an excellent ophthalmologist. I was satisfied with the time that he spent with me and his readiness to answer all of my questions. He was very professional, friendly, and compassionate.

Vitrectomy

I was very pleased with the surgery which Dr. Parrott performed on my right eye. He and his staff were professional, courteous, and compassionate. I have great confidence in Dr. Parrott and believe that he is one of the best in his field. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing retinal care.

I have seen several of the Doctors at Center for Sight for many years and I am always pleased with the staff and the doctors. A very professional group and I plan on staying with you in the future.

Gentleman and a scholar!

Dr. Parrott is a great doctor. He has been very clear about what was wrong with my eye when my retina tore. He did a procdure in the office that saved my vision and now I see great. Highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Michael B Parrott is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.

Dr. Michael B Parrott Is this you?