The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael K Pasque
Dr. Michael K Pasque, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael K Pasque has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Michael K Pasque has the following 26 expertise
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Coronary Disease
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Lung Transplantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Vascular Malformations
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Dr. Michael K Pasque is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Pasque SAVED MY LIFE...He is an excellent doctor in the field of cardiology. He made the options I had very specific and concise. He did not spare me the percentages of IF I did not have the surgery. He made certain that I knew the risks involved. He did not sugar coat the procedure OR the quality of life I might have if I did NOTHING. You did his bypass in 2003. We love Dr. Pasque. Patient and his wife... ( wife I really love you...I shall always remember the book you were reading at the time you did my husband's surgery...PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE...and you told me how to came to BE a BELIEVER...God bless you...My husband is still here...Amen...
40 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Michael K Pasque accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWashington University School Of Medicine, 4921 Parkview Pl, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael K Pasque in this video.
Dr. Michael K Pasque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.