Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Patnaude
Dr. Michael Patnaude, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kennebunk, ME, with other offices in South Portland, ME and Portland, ME (and 2 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Patnaude has 5 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael Patnaude has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Michael Patnaude has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 5
Attentive and Caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Patnaude - Posted on May 8th, 2017
Dr. Patnaude is very attentive to your needs and concerns. He will take notes the entire time you are with him while being very attentive to what you are saying and your concerns. He will address them honestly and not sugarcoat anything about medication for the big pharm. He is the complete opposite and wants to treat the illness not his pockets
Top notch physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Patnaude - Posted on October 22nd, 2013
Dr Patnaude is not only not deceased as this site suggests but is a top notch psychiatrist who is caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. His patients feel very comfortable with him and his reputation in the community is impeccable and he is well respected! I don't know of any other physician who returns all his patients calls before he leaves for the day! Most physicians don't return calls at all! These sites are very misleading and based on the first two reviews are nothing more than a forum for disgruntled individuals whom probably didn't get their way!!! Probably medication seekers who didn't get the klonopin they were after! Dr Patnaude is conservative in his prescribing habits and recommends for all and requires for most to have a behavioral therapist and recommends exercise for all! I would highly recommend him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Patnaude - Posted on March 23rd, 2013
This man should not be a doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Patnaude - Posted on May 9th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Patnaude - Posted on June 15th, 2010
21 Years Experience
University of New England
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Michael Patnaude Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Patnaude's office for more information.
7 Shape Dr Kennebunk, ME : (207) 467-3369
837 Broadway South Portland, ME : (207) 233-8804
66 Pearl St Portland, ME : (207) 773-9931
71 US Route 1 Scarborough, ME : (207) 773-9931
477 Congress St Portland, ME : (207) 775-7171
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Patnaude is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennebunk, ME.