Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Patzakis MD
Dr. Michael J Patzakis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Marino, CA. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Patzakis is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles and Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Patzakis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael J Patzakis has the following 26 expertise
- Fracture Fixation
- Femoral Fractures
- Ankle Injuries
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Bone Transplantation
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Michael J Patzakis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael J Patzakis - Posted on October 20th, 2008
Dr. Patzakis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Michael J Patzakis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael J Patzakis's office for more information.
1439 Old Mill Rd San Marino, CA : (323) 442-5860
More about Dr. Michael J Patzakis
Dr. Patzakis is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and the Vincent and Julia Meyer Chair, a charitable lead trust dedicated to the study of osteomyelitis through molecular biology and basic research as well as clinical expertise. Dr. Patzakis is recognized nationally and internationally recognized as a leader in the treatment of osteomyelitis, bone and joint infections, and infected nonunions.
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL J PATZAKIS MD, 1439 Old Mill Rd, San Marino, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Patzakis, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in San Marino, CA, in this video.
Dr. Michael J Patzakis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Marino, CA.