Dr. Michael A Pedone Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Pedone?

This is one of the best doctors anyone could go to.He listens is compassionate makes you feel safe.A doctor who not only cares he makes sure you get the tests and treats you medical needs in a highly professional way ! Everyone should have a great Doctor like him. Would recommend him to everyone

Fabulous Dr

I've seen Dr. Pedone twice now. The first time he spent 40 mins with me. He is a fantastic Dr. and I would recommend him to anyone!

Poor

Very unprofessional and arrogant!

I was impressed

Today was my intitial visit. I was impressed with Dr Pedone's knowledge of fibromyalgia. For years I have been telling people that as long as I balance sleep, exercise and diet I am nearly symptom free.Also, Dr Pedone took the time to talk about some of my concerns. I really felt I had found "my" doctor. Thank you.

Uncaring staff - once get your money you are done

Get you money and tell you only the obvious. Good luck trying to get anything additional like test results or what you should do to rectify your health problems

Horrible follow-up and horrible office staff

I got Dr. Pedone b/c my regular doctor was out that day. He was nice and sent me to the hospital to have a test done. He said that he would get the results back that day and let me know what I needed to do since I was in constant pain from my injury. That was where it ended. After the test trying to get back in touch with him has been impossible. His office staff continues to lie. When I call they keep saying they are waiting on the hospital test results. So I called the hospital and they told me that they already sent the results over. I finally got established with them that they have my test results, then they tell me the doctor is gone for the day. Then when I called today (3 DAYS LATER) his office staff immediately starts again by saying we are waiting on the test results from the hospital which was a lie. When I challenged her on it, she said I guess I should pull your file. It has been 3 days of suffering and his office staff are still running excuses. I am just going elsewhere. I am just upset that I paid him and got nothing but extended suffering for it. Next time Ill find someone else if my regular doctor is out.

Dr. Michael A Pedone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altoona, PA.