Dr. Michael Pelekanos Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael Pelekanos?

Reviews do not do Dr. Pelekanos justice.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised with my appointment with Dr. Pelekanos due to the reviews I read. He was very friendly and kind during the appointment. He listened and answered my questions well.

Posted on May 29th, 2014

This was the worst doctor's appointment that I have ever had. After waiting over an hour past my appointment time, he came into the room without knocking, didn't say hello or introduce himself (this was my first time seeing him). The exam was painful and made me feel uncomfortable. He didn't explain anything that was going on. He was rude while talking to me and didn't make me feel at ease at all. He barely even said he was finished before leaving. The worst part was that I bled for two days after the exam, which shouldn't have caused any bleeding at all. I would never go back.

Horrible GYN

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Dr pelekanos delivered my baby which was a pleasant experience. He makes a great OB doc but a horrible GYN. Unfortunately he had to do a hysterectomy on me and cauterized my cervix too much which lead me to getting a horrible infection, necrosis of my cervix and hemorrhaging. He would not listen to me when I told him something was wrong repeatedly. He told me that I needed to trust him because he was doing this longer than i was alive. He had to go back operate on me a second time due to his mistakes after the first surgery. I do not trust this doctor no longer.

Posted on January 28th, 2013

Mr.pelekanos is very improfessional. He makes vulgar comments and is rude to his patients. He inapropreatly touched me and looked down my blouse when I was in his office. His bedside manner is a joke an amerous teenage boy would behave better than he did. He is not a Doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Pelekanos's for 25 years. He is a top notch surgeon hits the nail on the head, treats me like a lady, answers all questions, is concerned with my health in a caring and professional matter. I trust his judgement 100% as I put my life in his hands. His office staff is wonderful

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Dr Pelekanos is an excellent OB/GYN. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Excellent Dr..

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Pelekanos's since the time he joined the staff of Drs. McGarvey, Wilson & Sweeney 30 years ago. He is a top notch surgeon and I know that when he recommends that surgery needs to take place, I can fully trust that it is the right choice as I put my life and well being in his hands. He's an excellent, excellent Dr. by far.

Posted on May 15th, 2012

He is very unprofessional and arrogant as are most of his staff. I have never before been treated so poorly by a doctor or his staff. He makes fun of patients loudly and makes rude comments about them right outside of the examination rooms that they are waiting in. I will never go to him again.

Best OB ever

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient for 23 years and he is the best. Greatest bedside manner I have ever had in a Doctor.

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

Dr. Pelekanos is an outstanding Doctor and surgeon. His knowledge and expertise made my hysterectomy experience very positive. I will always trust his recommendations. He is a caring and exceptional Doctor.

Doctor God

Posted on October 17th, 2011

This doctor is indeed arrogant and ego-driven. He believes his opinions are the Truth... the ONLY Truth. He may be a fine surgeon, but remember... to a surgeon, most challenges are best met with a knife .

Posted on September 15th, 2011

I had surgery twice with Dr Pelekanos.The first time (about 10 yrs ago) I was satisfied. Last year I found him condesending and rude. He actually told me I didn't need to know about the details of my surgery. After reading the report which was hard to get, I found out I really didn't need the surgery he performed. Most of the staff is rude. I won't return.