- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael P Pennachio has 2 locations
Dr. Michael P Pennachio has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael P Pennachio has the following 9 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Michael P Pennachio Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
More about Dr. Michael P Pennachio
Dr. Pennachio graduated from the University of South Florida College of Medicine in 1981. Dr. Pennachio works in Clermont, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Pennachio is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman.