Dr. Michael Perline Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Perline?

Posted on April 21st, 2015

figured out my headache was a ruptured aneurism quickly and saved my life.

Quick to dismiss

Posted on April 11th, 2014

I came to the ER after being referred from an Urgent care center because my cbc results were high. After a couple routine tests, the Urgent care PA told me that I might have appendicitis. They told me to go to the ER to get a CT scan to be sure. Dr. Michael D. Perline was the ER doc assigned to me. When I first met the doctor, he was professional, but not very amiable, like most doctors. However, he proceeds to ask me a couple questions and then perform similar tests, like the ones my PA did at the Urgent care center, to see if I really did have appendicitis. Since I didn't exhibit the signs of appendicitis, he tried to send me home with no CT scan or meds, yet I'm in pain. He wouldn't even look further into the issue of why I had pain. I tell him about the pain and he seems to dismiss it. Out of duty, he asks me very sarcastically what my pain level was. I tell him that it was between a 5-6 and he rolls his eyes. Maybe because I was already irritable due to the pain, I could not tolerate this type of irrational nonsense. I became very firm with him and said that I'm not letting the ER take my $100 co-pay until someone can get to the bottom of this pain issue that I was having. After contemplating sending me home, he finally decided to order a CT scan and blood work. Wow, he better be glad that I was firm with him on getting the CT scan because it turned out that I had diverticulitis and my white blood count had gone up even more from the time I had my cbc done. After the CT and blood work results, I was ordered to stay overnight to get the antibiotics intravenously.

Type 2 Diabetes