Dr. Michael Perlstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Perlstein?

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Love Dr Mike! He is the best.. Have been taking my kids all their childhood (16&21).. He is amazing and friendly and my kids have always like him..

Very Uncomfortable

Posted on February 25th, 2013

We were searching for a new pediatrician for both our children, one 14 and the other 8 years old. We were very excited to see Dr. Perlstein because he was highly recommended by co-worker and friends. The receptionist and medical assistant were very nice and friendly to the kids and us. Once we got into the room we waited for about 20 minutes for Dr. Perlstein. Once he entered the room, it was very uncomfortable because we all felt he was very strange and odd. He would ask questions in a tone as if there were a right and wrong answer to his questions and would sit there in silence staring at us all in between each question for about 10-15 seconds. My daughter has a chronic lung disease and he asked her to describe how her lungs felt in the morning and she told him they hurt in the morning and he asked her "So what does that mean?"... My son also has very bad seasonal allergies and needed a new RX for his inhalers and he told us to look up the type of inhalers we would like for him to take and call back and let him know which one we would like... I was very confused and disappointed because I am by far not a licensed doctor to know which medications would work well for my son and the generic names for medications. I thought was a job for the medical assistant?! My fiance also has hereditary liver disease in which he is jaundice in the skin and eyes. Dr. Perlstein sat there and stared at my fiance for about 30 seconds then said to him, you are a bit yellow, what is going on with you today? I was very offended the question because we were not there for my fiance or myself but the care of our children. Overall, our experience with him was terrible and both my children said they were very uncomfortable and never wanted to go back again.

Posted on January 19th, 2013

We love Dr Mike, he's the best!

My kids like mike !

Posted on December 20th, 2010

I have been taking my 3 kids to dr.mike for 5 years. We originally saw a different dr in the practice and switched to dr.mike after one visit with him. We love him! He is funny with the kids and listens to me about my concerns. I would recommend him over any other doctors at palo verde.

Posted on April 21st, 2009

He is awesome! My kids love him!

Posted on December 30th, 2014