Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Perrotti
Dr. Michael Perrotti, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Perrotti is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital, Saratoga Hospital and Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Perrotti has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I have been a patient of Dr. Perrotti for several years. I would not hesitate to recommend him to everyone I know. He takes his time with each of his patients and makes sure their needs are met. I feel that he was a life saver for me. He is knowledgeable and caring. His office staff goes out of their way to make sure the patients are relaxed. I would rate his care and staff A+
Dr. Perrotti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albany Memorial Hospital
Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
St Peter's Hospital
Albany Medical Center Hospital
The Bristol Myers Squibb Children's Hospital At R.
St Peters Health Care Services
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
The Bristol Myers Squibb Children`s Hospital at R.W. Johnson
23 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Michael Perrotti accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions319 S Manning Blvd, Albany, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Perrotti in this video.
Dr. Michael Perrotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.