Dr. Michael F Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Phillips?

Great experience

Wait time was short, Dr. Phillips is so personable, friendly and knowlegable. Always feel all my questions are answered. Visits are as short or long as necessary, he actually listens!

I have been wirh him for over 15 years and won't see anyone else.

Loved him and his staff!

I cannot say enough good things Dr. Phillips and his staff!

I absolutely ADORE everyone at AAOBGYN. I recently moved here from California and have a rough history with pregnancies and a lot of experience with different OB/GYN's. When I moved here I did alot of reasearch on physicians and finally came across Dr. Phillips. I scheduled an appt with him when I found out I was pregnant.I was amazed at how incredibly friendly the whole entire women's center staff was (from the appointment setter, to the girl who checked me in, even the phlebotemist who drew my labs)and how at home they made me feel. His nurse "Jonni" is the seriously one of the nicest people I have met since I moved to Austin one year ago. She and Dr. Phillips are so genuine and really take the time to hear all your concerns, answer all of your questions and really just make you feel completely comfortable. I recently had a miscarriage and Dr. phillips had to perform a D&C. I was shocked at how well the surgery went and his incredible bedside manner. He is very sympathetic, but also very assuing that things would be better for me. I had a miscarriage while I lived in California also. My OB in California performed a D&C and was completely awful. He failed to remove all the products of conception (TWICE) which landed me in the E.R. one moth later and almost needing a blood transfusion and did require me to have a second emergency D&C (which they failed to remove the remaining products of conception... AGAIN, and again landed me back in the E.R. for a 3rd).Dr. Phillips is just the ideal doctor. He is thourough and extremely professional, yet doesn't treat you like you're just another patient or paycheck. He even takes the time (when he has it of course) to call you himself and followup to see how you're doing. I am so incredibly happy that I found him. I honestly could go on and on and on about how great he and all of his staff are. I recently fell pregnant again and although I am not considered a "high risk pregnancy", he is still closely monitoring me to make sure things are progressing as they should. I absolutely reccomend him to everyone. He is the best OB that I have ever had and I am so incredibly thankful to have him as my own. :)

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Phillips is the perfect blend of professionalism and compassion. I have the complete respect and confidence in his guidance. An Outstanding Doctor and great human being.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Phillips and his staff are competent, caring and accessible. Dr. Phillips helped me through a miscarriage which was both physically and emotionally challenging. He provided me the best possible care and his bedside manner was exceptional. Dr. Phillips will be my doctor for as long as he will have me as a patient.

Dr. Michael F Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.