Dr. Michael Piacentini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Piacentini?

Excellent

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr. Piacentini has an extremely nice manner and sets my son at ease for his eye appointments. He always explains everything and does not rush through the exam. We usually have to wait, but I don't think that is his fault.

Posted on January 4th, 2011

wait time varied with appointments... but some times I had a long wait to be brought into an office or I had a long wait between pieces of my appointment... but overall, think Dr. Piacentini is great and worth the wait!I wish the adjoinging business that sells glasses would have informed me that my insurance my cover the cost of them as it was my first time ever buying glasses.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016