Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael B Piansky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael B Piansky has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Michael B Piansky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael B Piansky - Posted on September 8th, 2016
St. Title Specialist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael B Piansky - Posted on September 14th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael B Piansky - Posted on November 12th, 2013
Office declined to refill one of my blood pressure medications. Called the office and could only leave a message - couldn't speak with anyone. Three days later and I still have not received a response from his office. Course my BP is running about 30 - 40 points higher than normal. I will have to find a new doctor!
Great Dr and great facility
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael B Piansky - Posted on August 23rd, 2013
I have only good things to say about Dr. Piansky, Dr. Clabby, and all the nursing staff here at Wellstar Internal Medicine. I saw Dr. Piansky for about 5 yrs, then since I went to Kaiser I had to get a new Kaiser Doctor, so from 2005-2010, I was forced to go to kaiser. In 2010, I started to see Dr. Piansky again, since I got other insurance. Melissa is a great nurse here and all the staff here are very pleasant and helpful. I feel I am in good hands here! Dr. Piansky also has alot of experience, and is super friendly and professional. Highly reccommend this facility. I go to Austell and Douglasville both. Another thing, They will get you in if you are sick and need immediate medical care, no issue gettinga fast appointment! New office in Austell is really nice also.
The BEST doctor I've found
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael B Piansky - Posted on May 30th, 2012
Dr. Piansky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1992
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Michael B Piansky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWELLSTAR MEDICAL GROUP INTERNAL MEDICINE, 3825 Medical Park Dr Ste 201, Austell, GA
Dr. Michael B Piansky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austell, GA.