- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Picco DO
Dr. Michael J Picco, DO is a doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, WA. Their specialties include Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Michael J Picco has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael J Picco has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Michael J Picco Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael J Picco
Orthopedic surgeon Michael Picco, DO, is committed to surgical excellence at Whidbey General. As the hospital?s Chief of Surgery, he oversees our quality of surgical care and helps implement nationally recognized protocols designed to optimize patient outcomes. Dr. Picco has also served on our Peer Review Committee, which advances the overall quality of care at the hospital. While dedicated to surgical quality, Dr. Picco is also committed to avoiding surgery wherever possible and educates patients about non-surgical interventions such as physical therapy, braces and behavior modification. He was chief resident for the Michigan State University statewide campus system during his final year of residency and joined our medical staff in 2008.