Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Pinn
Dr. Michael Pinn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaverton, OR, with other offices in Richardson, TX and Richardson, TX . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pinn is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Garland, Richardson Regional Med Ctr and North Central Medical Center. Dr. Pinn has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Pinn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael Pinn has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Michael Pinn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Pinn is no longer practicing medicine in Texas. He relocated to another state to pursue a government position. Wishing him and his family the best. I have not seen the doctor who took over his practice, and I doubt I will. But that is predominantly because the new location on Bush was much less convenient than the original office location in Garland. Wishing the Pinn family good health and success in their new life.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Pinn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Richardson Regional Med Ctr
North Central Medical Center
41 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Pinn in this video.
Dr. Michael Pinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaverton, OR.