Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael Pitter
Dr. Michael Pitter, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pitter is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Clara Maass Medical Center and Community Medical Center. Dr. Pitter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Pitter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michael Pitter has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Michael Pitter has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael Pitter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I love, love, love this doctor. After having a botched surgery with another doctor he took care of me. At one point, I was out of work and did not have any insurance. I had a complication from the previous surgery and he told me not to worry about the insurance, he did not want anyone messing around with my previous surgical areas. Camille is great, she knows everyone by name. I live in south jersey now, but I will travel to see him.
Dr pitter is a incredible doctor, I had my fibroids removed in 2011, he explained everything to me with a lot of patience and understanding. He is very humble and has a good heart for his patients.I always recommend patients to him. I must say his staff is also great especially Camille. Love you guys.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pitter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center
Clara Maass Medical Center
Community Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center
Holy Name Hospital
Pascack Valley Hospital
East Orange General Hospital
Hackensack University Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Michael Pitter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
Locations & DirectionsNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, 622 W 168th St, New York, NY
Dr. Michael Pitter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.