Dr. Michael J Poinsette Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Poinsette?

Changed Locations

He is a really good Doctor. Unfortunately he moved. If I knew where he moved to, I would go there!

I would not recommend this doctor, he was very nice but I was disappointed. I was a new patient with a list of medications and questions that I had for him about my health and he asked me, "Are any of these were urgent, because we don't have a lot of time." He answered my 2 questions knowledgeably but if a doctor is not concerned about my health and doesn't give me enough time to voice my concerns, then it is not a family doctor I want to revisit.

Top Rating

A super MD and a real person. Great with us old folks.

Arrogant, Not a listener

I went to see Dr. Poinsette to "establish" with his office, as one of his colleagues was recommended by a friend of mine. He interrupted me while I was talking about why I was there. My primary concern was some moles I have, as there is a family history of skin cancer. He was more interested in my former doctor (his former partner?) than he was with my concerns. He never even looked at the moles. He prescribed some pills for my back (not my primary concern), shook my hand and said he'd show me where the door was. I've never seen such an arrogant, disinterested doctor as this. I could not recommend him to anyone.

Great Doc

Just changed doctors to Dr. Poinsette, and I am well pleased with his services. I have had to have several blood test and he has called me, even into the evenings with results. He has great follow-thr u

Everytime I have gone to see him I have been more than satisfied with the care I received. All of the staff seem to genuinely care for the patients.