Dr. Michael Popoff Is this you?

3.9

Direct Care Assistant

Doctor Popoff is a great Doctor, I have received service from him for over twenty five years. During the time of my marriage my husband, brother-in-law, sister in-law a half dozen neighbors received care under Doctor Popoff. We all was very satisfied with his service. My ex-husabnd and brother in-law moved to other States over the years, but I remained under his care until 2009, when I moved out of the State of michigan. I will be moving back to Michigan, the first of 2014. I will go back to my Doctor Popoff, for his professional service. If you call for an appointment right away, and there are no openings the secretary will ask if you have the time and patience to be worked in. I have had to do that many times do to conflicting work schedules. He is a great professional Doctor, and will treat you with the uttermost respect.

I recently visited this Dr.Popoff's office and I must say it was horrific! I had a 9 am appt. and I wasn't seen until 1:45 pm. The receptionist wasn't helpful at all. She just continued to tell me that it wouldn't be long. Well, I ended up wasting what could've been an entire 8 hour work shift almost. The nurses were rude and were far from professional. They speak to the patients like they were unruly children. Dr. Popoff was too flirtacious and was more concerned about my "beautiful hair" and my thighs. Very disrespectful. I'll never be apart of that again. I was referred to him by a co-worker who told me what to expect but I literally thought she was kidding. HOwever she stated he was a good doctor, but with a bad reputation.