Dr. Michael Porubcin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Porubcin?

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Porubcion is very thorough and knowledgeable. Most importantly, he takes a genuine interest in his patients.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Doctor Porubcin saw my mother. He diagnosed and treated her for a blood condition. He was very thouough and fast acting as her condition was life threatening. He did his best to explain the complicated disease to us and even sent my mother additional information on the subject for her to read.

Highly recommend

Posted on July 13th, 2015

No one enjoys having to go to a dr but this doctor makes going enjoyable! He's sweet, nice, personable and just fun to talk with. He's thorough and caring and covers all his bases. Very knowledgeable! Made my visit actually seem enjoyable! All his staff were friendly too!

Greatest Cancer Dr ever!!!!!

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Dr. P and his staff are the BEST! I was referred to him by a friend and I will refer Dr. Porubcin to my last breath! He diagnosed me with lung cancer, scheduled surgery, chemo and radiation treatments and one year later I am cancer free! I was admitted to the hospital a couple of times during my chemo/radiation treatments for cardio problems and Dr P showed up both times to check in on me. His staff is the best also. The minute you step into his office, you are greeted by Ida, a very sweet lady! The staff that takes your blood...superior! The nurses are very knowledgeable in their field, the nurses that register your appointments can't be beat! You can't go wrong if you are lucky enough to get Dr. P and his staff!!!!!

Very busy, but makes time when it counts

Posted on May 23rd, 2009

I was diagnosed over the Christmas/New Year's holiday, and Dr. Porubcin was absolutely fantastic about making sure all my initial tests were done accurately and speedily despite the holiday schedules, explaining everything to to me, spending as much time as it needed.He does have a very busy practice, and personalized time once my treatment was established and I was making good progress has been much less. His staff is also absolutely fantastic, though: the nurses are so great I haven't really missed the doctor time. Highly recommended.

Posted on July 24th, 2017