Dr. Michael Potruch Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Potruch?

Everlasting Pain

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

If I could go back to 1999, I would never have gone to this doctor. He did a hysterectomy on me and destroyed my life and left me in extreme pain on a daily basis. But the medical board decided that they were going to do nothing. After screwing up the surgery completely, he decided to reconstruct my vagina so that my husband would have a tighter experience! I couldn't believe my ears! I had to have another surgery a year later and he screwed up again but thank God there was a general surgeon standing by to save my life. I suffer in pain and pressure in the vaginal area pretty much every minute of every day. Nothing any doctor can do to fix it, no medication can help it and no treatment delivered can help it. I saw this doctor for 2 years before he did this. He shouldn't be allowed to cut his own steak! He enjoys life and I can't even hold a job down because I cannot stand for more than 5 minutes before the pain and pressure comes. Laying on my back doesn't help. I can lay on my side and take pressure off for a little bit but then it starts to be uncomfortable again. Sitting is the same issue. I hope no one else has such a terrible experience and has to suffer the rest of their lives while he enjoys his.

Posted on August 11th, 2016

He is very unprofessional, rude, and condescending! There is a difference between being straightforward and being a total JERK. Making racist comments and talking to me as if I'm five is not something I want to experience the first time I meet you. I switch OB's that same day. He should not be a doctor, at least an OBGYN, if he is going to be annoyed by a concerned mother's questions.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Been going to Dr. Potruch for at least 15 years now. He is the best OBGYN. He really takes time to talk to you and he is a no nonsense doctor. He tells you like it is.

Good Dr.

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I personally love Dr. Potruch. Yes, he is very straight to the point and will not sugar coat things. He may not be the warmest person, but he truly cares about his patients. He has this weird sense of humor, but I dont mind it. I had two previous miscarriages and I'm currently 9 months pregnant. My 1st miscarriage it just happened natually at 6 weeks and my 2nd miscarriage Dr. Potruch performed a D&C at 10 weeks and all went well. Four months later i was pregnant again, and i am now 9 months pregnant. He has always been good to both myself and my husband. There are times when I ask him a question where he looks at me like I'm dumb, but that's just his personality and I dont take offense to it. I laugh it off. He has been sensitive to the fact that i've had previous miscarriages. If you like a doctor that will tell you what you want to hear and be suppppper nice, maybe this isn't the doctor for you since Dr. Potruch can be a little blunt sometimes.

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Dr. Potruch is caring and straight forward, no sugar coating the issues which is what I like about him. He has always shown professionalism and empathy as he spends time explaining the medical problem to me and makes sure i have understood. He has made himself available when I've had questions which now a days is very difficult. I would not change Dr. Potruch for another doctor.

Dr. Potruch is a Great OB/GYN!

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Potruch as my Doctor. He is very patient and caring and has a great sense of humor putting me at ease every time I see him!!!

Patient

Posted on December 18th, 2011

Wonderful doctor, trust him with my life. I am also a health care professionsl. I have been his patient for over 10 years. Wonderful in every category, very caring, wry sense of humor, not offensive or inappropriate.

Rude, Inconsiderate & Innapropriate

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Dr. Potruch is incredibly rude & very inappropriate. While I was in the middle of labor, he commented about having to meet his wife for dinner and that I either needed to use the vaccuum to get the baby out, or he would have to leave and another doctor could deliver him. He also made many inappropriate & unprofessional comments during my office visits. I never went back, nor would I ever recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr. Potruch is an amazing physician! When I was referred to him (9) years ago, I was petrified because I needed major surgery. He eliminated most fears that I had because of his warm bedside manner, and I knew I was in great hands! Because of that experience, I refuse to go to anyone else for my annual gynecological exams!

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Unprofessional. Poor bedside manner. Makes inappropriate comments and does not allow for patient choice.

Dr. Potruch...yikes!

Posted on December 28th, 2009

He's rude, has a terrible bed-side manner, patronizing and extremely unprofessional.

Satisfied Patient