Dr. Michael Pritchett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Pritchett?

What happened to patient care since July 2017

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I have personally been a patient of Doctor Pritchett for the last 5 years. A wonderful Doctor always responsive with phone calls, prescriptions. In July 2017 my husband was referred to to Doctor Pritchett. We chose him because we were so happy with the care i received. My husband was getting over pneumonia. The Doctor saw no COPD or Mesothelioma. His lungs were clear of the pneumonia. His lung capacity was 55% so he ordered Pulmonary Rehab for my husband. Since July 26 we have been trying to get Doctor Pritchett to sign off on the paperwork so his nurse and staff could get the order in for rehab. We have made many phone calls and no one tells us anything. As I made phone calls the nurses and secretary's wanted to help but they had there hands tied behind there backs until Doctor Pritchett did his JOB. After i called last week and left a message to get back to me in 24 hours or i would contact the administrator manager Doctor Pritchett finally finished the paperwork. We have lost total confidence in him as our Doctor. I question if he was tested correctly for COPD and Mesothelioma. We have fired him as our Pulmonologist and moving on. Very disappointed in a Doctor that pledged an oath to all patients.

Posted on December 13th, 2015

He is a great dr. He saved my life . Very caring and easy to talk to.

Pick another

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Arrogant. Does not listen to you. Will not consider that you might know your body better than he does! Waste of time!

Would not recommend

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Treated very unprofessionally by Dr and office nurse. After ordering multiple test, nurse was uninformed and Dr would not take the time to discuss results.

pleasant

Posted on April 20th, 2012

All the staff was very pleasant and nice. I was very pleased with my first visit.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017