Dr. Michael A Puniak Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Puniak?

Excellent, knowledgeable and caring.

I have had two surgeries on different parts of me as well as synvisc shots in my knee. He does a great job and I highly recommend him.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!

I am shocked by some of the other reviews! Perhaps they are posts by an angry ex girlfriend??? My family members and I have been seeing DR. Puniak for over 10 years. I personally drive over an hour to see him. He has always been courteous, polite, and exact in his diagnosis and treatment. He is professional and to the point, but always takes excellent care of us all. We are thrilled to have him as our Doctor!!

I highly recommend Dr. Puniak!

After seeing several other doctors regarding my shoulder, I was finally referred to Dr. Puniak by another physician. Dr. Puniak was able to diagnose, treat, and cure my problem. Thank you Dr. Puniak for giving me a pain free life!!

I have been going to Dr. Puniak for six years. He is shy and quiet, but so very caring and calm and sweet. He always takes his time to very carefully explain everything to me, and I never feel rushed, which is more than I can say for some of the other Doctors in the area.

Personality Flaw---or ????? Medication problem????/

It has been since 2005 or 06 and that visit still haunts me. He was so hostile,rude and just plain nasty from the minute he came into the room. I could not believe this was the most disgusting human being ---and nothing professional came out of this man's mouth. I always meant to report him to my insurance co. but didn't for some reason . I just got too busy---but I really should have done something about this ANGRY MEAN MAN. Bad experience to say the least.

Dr. Puniak is the kindest, most patient Doctor, especially with the elderly.

Very awful experience. Rude and did not listen to my questions. Was in a big ready and rude to his staff. I would stay away from this place.

Patient

Dr. Puniak has been my Doctor for over 10 years and I have been very pleased with his professionalism, intelligence and how he spends time explaining procedures. He performed total knee replacement surgery for me and did an excellent job. Every physical therapist who asked who did the surgery, and I would tell them......they would all say that he is one of the best, and I agree. If I ever need another ortho. surgery, he is the one. I would and have recommended him to others.

Horrible bedside manner, arrogant and rude. He did not take the time to listen to the patient at all. We were told by his staff on 2 separate occasions that we did not need to bring the xrays and he was very rude and belittling he said we had to have new xrays done at his office! He then refused to do the knee replacement surgery even after the dentist cleared the patient for the surgery. I would not recommend him to anyone!

don't recommend

Very negative experience. He told me my shattered lower leg would take 12-18 months to recover and get back to work. I saw a different trauma ortho Dr. and he had me up and going and at 6 1/2 months am back to work. I still have longer to heal but am well on my way, no help from Dr. Puniak's lack of experience with a traumatic injury.

Dr. Puniack and staff

Excellent 1:1 communication. All staff explain what is needed when questions are asked regarding appointments.

Absolutely terrible

This must be the most callous, arrogant doctor it's ever been my misfortune to see. I went to him upon reccomendation of a friend, and in the two visits I've had with him he has spent perhaps ten minutes with me, if that. His manner is always hurried as if he's doing you a favor and can't wait to get to his next patient, he doesn't listen to what you say, and constantly interrupts you when you're trying to explain something. He clearly didn't so much as glance at the form I had to fill out as a new patient because he made gross assumptions about my lifestyle and health which he would not--or should not--have made had he even skimmed over my medical history, or even if he had simply listened to what I told him during my first visit. The second (and definitely the last) time I walked out of there, I felt like dirt--and I'm still angry with myself that I let him do that to me. It's bad enough my joints hurt after working out, but I don't need to subject myself to this kind of attitude, especially when it's based on ignorance and indifference. His staff is great, but him? Never again.