Dr. Michael Putney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Putney?

YOU WON'T SEE THE DOCTOR

Posted on December 14th, 2014

YOU WON'T SEE THE DOCTOR - I made an appointment to see Dr. Putney for a knee injury and after 30 min. in the waiting room and another 30 min. in the exam room I finally saw his P.A. Terry, who did a brief exam and ordered an X-ray. Dr. Putney stopped by long enough tell me he was ordering an MRI and then he was gone. After the MRI, I specifically made an appointment to see Dr. Putney, and not his P.A., to get the results. I was once again visited by his P.A. Terry who walks in and tells me I have a torn ACL and we're going to fit you for a brace. This P.A.s bedside manner was terrible! The way in which he communicated the diagnosis was rushed and lacked any sense of care or compassion. To make matters worse, when I asked about seeing Dr. Putney I was told that he was in surgery and wouldn't be able to see me, despite seeing him in the hallway while I was in the exam room and at his desk as I walked out toward the waiting room. Upon leaving, I asked the receptionist if Dr. Putney was in surgery and she said, "No, he's not. He should be available." IF YOU ENJOY BEING TREATED LIKE A NUMBER AND LIED TO THEN THIS IS THE CLINIC FOR YOU.

patient

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Dr. Putney has done shoulder surgery on my dad, knee surgery on my mom, took care of my son when he broke his leg and performed two knee surgeries and a shoulder surgery on me. All surgeries were huge successes and he has always been wonderful and attentive. I was recently in an accident and he will be performing that surgery as well. His office staff lacks some professionalism but please over look them to get a great experience with a fantastic dr.

Mr. and Mrs..

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Putney has been both my husband's and my physician for many years. Dr. Putney has performed shoulder surgery, hip replacement and repaired fractured leg after surgery for my husband. I have been experiencing an extreme amount of foot and back pain. Both my husband and I have received total personal attention at all times from this surgeon. He always takes all the time I need for questions to be answered. I have always felt like that he truly cares about what happens to the both of us. The surgeries have been most successful.

Top Notch Physician

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

I think that Dr. Putney is one of the most professional and caring physician I have had to meet. His professionalism and skill gave me a complete hip replacement and I am walking and have better flexibility than I had before and I plan on getting the other hip addressed. I would highly recommend his services to any of my friends, being a home grown doctor, he has more compassion and a good bedside manner. He makes you feel like a person, not a medical statistic.

Be knowledgeable, persistent and take care of yourself

Posted on December 6th, 2009

This doctor leaves a lot to be desired. He thinks water therapy is for fat people, women and old people.He did fine on orthoscopice on one knee but didn't on the other. He didn't take us seriously. Eventually this resulted in a serious handicapping injury for my spouse. His staff told me well you said you wanted this Percodan pain drug. Hats off to pharmacist to notice that my husband is allergic to aspirin. We should have been prescribed PercoSET which has tylenol instead of aspirin in it. I didn't know I needed a pharmacy degree to be a patient there! He did wrist surgery on my friends two wrists and did fine. I understand everyone has 'OFF' days, but clotting in the calf is very serious. Eventually he told my spouse that he would just have to deal with it, he couldn't do anymore.

Posted on December 27th, 2016